2020 ACA International Committee of 100 Meeting
February 23-26, 2021
Exclusive Invitation-Only Event
Secure a competitive edge for your company, drive breakthrough innovation, and maximize team productivity. Through dynamic discussions at this invitation-only event, led by ACA President Scott Purcell, you’ll learn from other top leaders in the industry to help you and your organization master complex challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Gain exclusive insight you need to make smarter decisions for your organization––and yourself.
- Enhance your team’s productivity to boost your organization’s capabilities.
- Evolve your leadership style to lead better and motivate others to accomplish your company’s goals.
- Inspire and get inspired by others’ shared successes.
- Coach and be coached through sharing of missed opportunities.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to dialogue about current and future happenings at ACA.
In addition to the above peer-to-peer sharing opportunities, this year’s C100 meeting will feature an optional golf outing, a spouse/guest event, and an optional Friday afternoon fishing excursion where teams of four will set out on separate boats for the biggest catch.
Contact Mary Thao, Director of Meetings & Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor the Committee of 100 to reach ACA's most active and accomplished members. Limited opportunities are available. Sponsors must be members of ACA International in order to qualify. Connect with Ted Smith, Chief Operating Officer, today to learn more.
2021 C100 Tentative Agenda
Breakfast and sessions are for full registrations only.
Guests with badges are welcome to attend the Welcome Reception and ACPAC Closing Dinner.
To be announced.
Limited sponsorships of $3,500 to $10,000 each are available for this exclusive invitation-only meeting. Sponsorships include one or more complimentary registrations (valued at $1185) depending on level of sponsorship and the invaluable opportunity to sit amongst 50 elite industry professionals who will share their best ideas and burning issues with their peers. For details on full sponsor benefits, view the Sponsorship Opportunities or contact Ted Smith, Vice President of Operations, at email@example.com.
To be announced.
Ocean Reef Club: Safe, Sound and Secure
Ocean Reef Club is located on a private peninsula at the northernmost tip of Key Largo. The gated community is only accessible to club members and guests of the Inn (hotel rooms) and vacation rentals. Aside from groups like ACA, guests of the Inn must be sponsored by a member of Ocean Reef Club.
Ocean Reef Club
201 Ocean Reef Drive
Key Largo, FL 33037
Book Your Room: Reserve Online to receive ACA's group rate.
Room Rate Cut-Off: Friday, January 29, 2021
$369 Deluxe Run of House
$399 Premium Run of House
$419 Premium Water View Inn Room
Prices above are per room per night PLUS the following:
- $20 Ocean Reef Club Fee per room per night (see details below)
- $15 Daily Service Charge per room per day (see details below)
- Applicable local and state taxes
What ACA and Ocean Reef Club Are Doing
This is not a full and exhaustive list of what we are doing. We will continue to add to this as we have conversations with the hotel.
- Ocean Reef Club is a gated community and is NOT open to the public for driving through. All individuals entering must be a member of the club or be a guest of the Inn, Vacation Rental Homes or Marina Slips.
- All guests entering Ocean Reef Club will be required to do a temperature check at the gate into the community. All attendees will also be mandated to temperature checks at the welcome reception, sessions each day, spouse event and closing dinner. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher and anyone displaying other symptoms will be asked to quarantine and tested again the next day. If you maintain your high temperature, you will be asked to leave or quarantine in your room for the entire stay.
- See Ocean Reef Club's Coronavirus Updates and current cases inside the Ocean Reef community.
- Ocean Reef Club is fortunate to have a Medical Center on-site, however it is not a Covid testing facility. Anyone displaying symptoms will be directed to facilities in Homestead, FL for testing. At their discretion, ACA and/or Ocean Reef Club may ask you to get to a testing facility if you are displaying symptoms.
- Masks required in all indoor and outdoor areas and at all group functions.
- Disposable masks, mask lanyards, gloves and hand sanitizers will be provided.
- Session room will be set with 1 person per 6’ table.
- No sharing of microphones! Session room will include individual microphones for each person at their table.
- Breakfasts and Closing Dinner will all be SEATED with no more than 4 people per 60” round table. (60” tables normally seat 10 people)
- Coffee/beverage service during sessions will be serviced by Ocean Reef Club employees. No self-service will be allowed. Bottled water will be provided in the session rooms.
- At this time the only meal that MAY be a buffet is the closing dinner. For any group functions where a buffet is ordered, Ocean Reef Club employees will service all stations and plexiglass walls will be set between attendees and the food. No self-service will be allowed.
- Per current resort guidelines, all receptions will be sit-down only (no standing receptions).
- Waivers will be required of every participant including all registered and non-registered individuals travelling with attendees.
- A full refund of your event registration fee will be allowed if you need to cancel due to Covid-19.
What We Need You to Do
- Maintain 6' between you and other C100 participants.No hugs, no handshakes.
- Participate in daily temperature checks at ACA events.
- Wear your mask at all times - even at your seat in the sessions unless you are eating or drinking.
- Submit your liability waiver by Friday, January 29, 2021.
- Follow the safety protocols put in place by ACA and Ocean Reef Club.
- Review the CDC list of symptoms (click to see list) and stay home if you are not feeling well or have flu-like symptoms, have contracted Covid-19 or been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19.
- Fly direct flights to Miami International Airport (MIA) if possible. If not, cut down the number of layovers you might have.
Cancellations Due to Covid-19
If your cancellation is because you, your spouse or someone else in your immediate household tests positive for Covid-19, or if you need to cancel to take care of an immediate family member who has tested positive, you will receive a full refund of all registration fees paid. Hotel reservations must be cancelled directly with the hotel 72 hours prior to arrival, otherwise one night hotel rate, fees, taxes will be charged.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.