ACA International Education Foundation
Investing in Future Leadership and Helping Consumers Achieve Financial Literacy
As a 501(c)(3), the ACA International Education Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the association. Supported by the generosity of ACA members through our Collectors Challenge Month and other activities, the foundation funds the annual Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship Program. All gifts to the foundation are 100% tax deductible. Your financial support is appreciated, regardless of size. Together, we can continue to make a huge difference.
Thank you for your commitment to the ACA International Education Foundation.
2023 Loomer Mortenson Scholarship Applications Are Open now!
- Must be a current employee of a company affiliated with the collection industry; or be a dependent child of such an employee.
- Scholarship recipients must enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours at an accredited college, university, vocational-technical college or community college within 12 months following receipt of the award. Previous recipients of an ACAEF Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship are eligible to reapply; however, preference will be given to new applicants.
- The program is open to applicants throughout the United States.
- Winners will be selected based on their cumulative grade point average (GPA) and an essay (700 to 1,500 words in length) on the topic on the value of consumer credit to our nation’s economy.
- Individuals who won ACAEF Loomer-Mortenson Scholarships in the amount of $10,000, $5,000 or $3,000 (first, second or third place) in the prior year are not eligible for one of the top three prizes the following year. However, previous winners are welcome to apply for scholarships in the amount of $1,000. Preference will be given to new applicants.
Have any questions about the Education Foundation or want more information on the Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship? Send us a message!