BCFP Resource CenterList of White Papers created by ACA on the important role debt collection plays in the economy and other issues relevant to the debt collection industry.
ACA White Papers
ACA International releases White Papers to demonstrate the critical role debt collection plays in the U.S. economy, as well as to address issues relevant to the debt collection industry. ACA’s White Papers are an important tool for decision makers to gain insights about the debt collection industry and the benefits that it creates.
- A Review of Debt Collection Complaints Submitted to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Complaint Database in 2017
- Unintended Consequences of an Outdated Statute: How the TCPA Fails to Keep Pace with Shifting Consumer Trends
- A Review of Debt Collection Complaints Submitted to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Complaint Database in 2016 - March 2017
- An Overview of the Analytical Flaws and Methodological Shortcomings of the CFPB’s Survey of Consumer Experiences with Debt Collection - February 2017
- Debt Collection Business Practices - November 2016
- Small Businesses in the Collection Industry: An Overview of Organization Size and Employment - August 2016
- The Imperative to Modernize the TCPA: Why an Outdated Law Hurts Consumers and Encourages Abusive Lawsuits - June 2016
- Methodological and Analytical Limitations of the CFPB Consumer Complaint Database - May 2016
- ACA International’s Response to the CFPB’s Report “Servicemembers 2015: A Year in Review" - April 2016
- ACA International’s Response to The Alliance for a Just Society - February 2016
- Diversity in the Collections Industry: An Overview of the Collections Workforce - January 2016
- The Role of Third Party Debt Collection in the U.S. Economy - January 2016