CFPB Resource CenterCFPB compliance bulletins provide useful guidance on CFPB compliance expectations.
The CFPB periodically releases compliance bulletins which provide useful policy guidance on CFPB expectations of regulated entities. The bulletins provide important insights relevant to the CFPB’s exercise of its supervisory and enforcement authority.
- CFPB Bulletin 2017-01: Phone Pay Fees
- CFPB Bulletin 2016-03: Detecting and Preventing Consumer Harm from Production Incentives
- CFPB Bulletin 2016-02: Service Providers
- CFPB Bulletin 2016-01: The FCRA’s Requirement that Furnishers Establish and Implement Reasonable Written Policies and Procedures Regarding the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to all Consumer Reporting Agencies
- CFPB Bulletin 2015-07: In-Person Collection on Consumer Debt
- CFPB Bulletin 2015-06: Requirements for Consumer Authorizations for Preauthorized Electronic Fund Transfers
- CFPB Bulletin 2015-01: Treatment of Confidential Supervisory Information
- CFPB Bulletin 2014-02: The FCRA’s requirement that furnishers conduct investigations of disputed information
- CFPB Bulletin 2013-09: The FCRA’s requirement to investigate disputes and review “all relevant” information provided by consumer reporting agencies (CRAs) about the dispute
- CFPB Bulletin 2013-08: Representations Regarding Effect of Debt Payments on Credit Reports and Scores
- CFPB Bulletin 2013-07: Prohibition of Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices in the Collection of Consumer Debts
- CFPB Bulletin 2012-03: Service Providers