BCFP Resource CenterBCFP compliance bulletins provide useful guidance on BCFP compliance expectations.
The BCFP periodically releases compliance bulletins which provide useful policy guidance on BCFP expectations of regulated entities. The bulletins provide important insights relevant to the BCFP’s exercise of its supervisory and enforcement authority.
- BCFP Bulletin 2017-01: Phone Pay Fees
- BCFP Bulletin 2016-03: Detecting and Preventing Consumer Harm from Production Incentives
- BCFP Bulletin 2016-02: Service Providers
- BCFP Bulletin 2016-01: The FCRA’s Requirement that Furnishers Establish and Implement Reasonable Written Policies and Procedures Regarding the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to all Consumer Reporting Agencies
- BCFP Bulletin 2015-07: In-Person Collection on Consumer Debt
- BCFP Bulletin 2015-06: Requirements for Consumer Authorizations for Preauthorized Electronic Fund Transfers
- BCFP Bulletin 2015-01: Treatment of Confidential Supervisory Information
- BCFP Bulletin 2014-02: The FCRA’s requirement that furnishers conduct investigations of disputed information
- BCFP Bulletin 2013-09: The FCRA’s requirement to investigate disputes and review “all relevant” information provided by consumer reporting agencies (CRAs) about the dispute
- BCFP Bulletin 2013-08: Representations Regarding Effect of Debt Payments on Credit Reports and Scores
- BCFP Bulletin 2013-07: Prohibition of Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices in the Collection of Consumer Debts
- BCFP Bulletin 2012-03: Service Providers