ACA’s newsletters keep members up to date on the latest credit and collection industry and association news. Customize which e-mails you would like to receive.
- ACA News Link: Available to ACA members and nonmembers, ACA News Link is a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest compliance, economic, credit and collection, and association news.
- Consumer Trends: Published for Creditors International members, Consumer Trends features the latest statistics, trends, and legal and compliance news for creditors.
- Government Affairs Report: Published for all ACA members, Government Affairs Report updates readers on legislative and regulatory action affecting the credit and collection industry.
- MAPbulletin: Published for Members’ Attorney Program members and sponsors of MAP attorneys, MAPbulletin provides updates on relevant FDCPA and FCRA cases, FTC activities and administrative rulings, and articles analyzing legal issues in the credit and collection industry.
- the Paper: Published for ACA Asset Buyers Division members, this newsletter keeps asset buyers, sellers and brokers up to date on trends, laws and regulations affecting the asset buying industry.
- Pulse: Published for ACA health care collection agencies and their clients, Pulse provides current industry information for health care providers.