The ACA International PPMS program includes 18 basic elements. Developing and documenting a PPMS is the core of the ACA International Agency Certification program.
- Those which relate to the overall management of the business.
- Those which relate to the business activities.
- Those which provide support to the businesses activities.
- Those which provide client confidence.
The PPMS is not a prescriptive program—this is not a cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all industry—nor is it a single recipe for effective management. Through the PPMS program, a company will have the freedom to define its own procedures.
What if your agency could:
- Cut down on the number of mistakes it makes?
- Increase communication among various departments?
- Handle client issues in a more efficient and professional manner?
- Achieve bottom-line improvement?
- Be recognized for adhering to an industry standard?
ACA’s PPMS can help your company achieve this and more!
Get started with ACA’s Foundational Training on PPMS seminar, available as a face-to-face and online. Visit the ACA Event Calendar for the upcoming schedule.