InsideARM has announced the winners of the fifth annual Best Places to Work in Collections. This award program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in the accounts receivable management industry, and was created and facilitated by insideARM.com and Best Companies Group.
Companies from across the country entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Collections 2012. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
A ranked list, complete with profiles of all of the winners, will be released in early December.
ACA International members on the list:
- Access Receivables, Towson, Md.
- Account Recovery Specialists., Wichita, Kan.
- Alliance Collection Service, Tupelo, Miss.
- Allied Business Services, Zeeland, Mich.
- American Profit Recovery, Marlborough, Mass.
- Americollect Inc., Manitowoc, Wis.
- Capio Partners, LLC, Sherman, Texas
- Centralized Business Solutions Company, North Canton, Ohio
- Collection Technology, Monterey Park, Calif.
- Conrad Credit Corporation, Escondido, Calif.
- ConServe, Fairport, N.Y.
- Credit Management Services, Lincoln, Neb.
- DECA Financial Services, LLC, Fishers, Ind.
- F.H.Cann and Associates (FHC), North Andover, Mass.
- General Service Bureau/Early Out Services, Omaha, Neb.
- Healthcare Receivables Group, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Hunter Warfield, Tampa, Fla.
- Investment Retrievers, El Dorado Hills, Calif.
- J&L Teamworks, Lodi, Calif.
- KeyBridge Medical Revenue Management – Lima, Ohio
- Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., Wilmington, Del.
- Professional Account Services, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Professional Finance Company, Greeley, Colo.
- Receivable Recovery Partners LLC, Indianapolis
- RMB, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Sage Capital Recovery, Cherry Hill, N.J.
- The Law Office of Kevin Z. Shine, PLLC, East Amherst, N.Y.
- Williams & Fudge, Rock Hill, S.C.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Collections program, and to see past winners, visit http://www.insidearm.com/go/best-places-to-work.
ACA International members are welcome to submit news items for possible inclusion in ACA News Link. Learn more.