ACA International invites Asset Buyers Division members who have demonstrated commitment to the industry and their communities to apply for the Asset Buyer Executive Designation. To apply for the designation, please complete the Asset Buyer Executive Designation Application by Sept. 28, 2012, to Laurel Clark at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed to determine whether the applicant’s qualifications and achievements are sufficient to merit an ABE designation. Applicants must provide a complete application, three letters of recommendation and supporting documentation as necessary before the application will be processed. The review and evaluation process for all applications may include verification of any or all information in the application. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for notification of decision.
In order to qualify for the ABE designation, applicants must, at a minimum, meet at the nine criteria below. Unless otherwise noted, the criteria are specific to ACA International activity only.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the asset buying, credit and collection industry.
- Active participation in a company that is a part of the asset buying industry.
- A high school degree. Additional consideration will be given for a bachelor’s and/or graduate-level degree.
- Participation as a committee chair, committee member, board member or active involvement at the national level for two years.
- A minimum of five years of community involvement.
- Attendance at three national ACA meetings and at least three ABD Fall Forum meetings in the last five years.
- Speaking engagements and/or published articles.
- Advocacy involvement for the credit, collection and asset buying industry.
- Asset Buyer Division or section membership.
Please complete the application by printing or typing your answers as thoroughly as possible and returning the entire form and three letters of recommendation to Laurel Clark, event development specialist, Campus ACA, ACA International, P.O. Box 390106, Minneapolis, MN 55439-0106 by Sept. 28, 2012. The application can also be faxed to (952) 922-6402 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.