ACA International is pleased to announce that for the second year the association awarded nine scholarships for the ACA Annual Convention & Expo. The following individuals received scholarships for this year’s event:
- Airfare – Kim Granfor, Hospital Services Inc., Bismarck, N.D.
- Airfare – Stacy Willis, Credit Collections Inc., Oklahoma City
- Full Registration – Joe Torok, Oxford Law LLC, Levittown, Pa.
- Full Registration – Danielle Hague, Stallings Financial Group, Marietta, Ga.
- Full Registration – Randy Hairgrove, RSH & Associates, LLC, Lenexa, Kan.
- Partial Registration – Karen Meeks, CheckRedi, Huntsville, Ala.
- Partial Registration – Kevin Baich, Day Knight & Associates, Ballwin, Mo.
- Partial Registration – Michelle Marshall, Creditech Inc., Bangor, Pa.
The Convention & Expo Scholarship opportunity was designed to assist ACA members by providing full or partial assistance in covering the registration fee or airfare to attend the annual convention.
“We appreciate the generosity of Travelers, the scholarship sponsor,” said ACA International Chief Executive Officer Patrick Morris. “The scholarships provide these members the valuable opportunity to attend the convention and build on their professional success.”