A major part of membership in ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, is a commitment to compliance with state and federal laws. Joining the Creditors International (CI) Division of ACA makes it easy to stay up to date on the legislative and regulatory concerns affecting first-party collection professionals.
Demonstrate to your company that you’re ready for the next step by earning ACA’s Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) Certificate. This designation will prepare you to collect effectively and efficiently while saying in compliance with the law.
Save $288 on this Special, Limited-Time Offer!
Join CI and earn the PCS Certificate for the low price of $349.*
Earning Your PCS Certificate is Easy:
- Complete and submit the CI/PCS membership application.
- Register for the Essential Collection Skills & Techniques and FDCPA Essentials for Collectos online courses using the voucher codes you receive once your membership is approved.
- Complete and pass the PCS Certificate exam with a score of 85% or higher.
Your CI membership/PCS training package includes:
- Individual annual membership in ACA’s Creditors International Division (CI).*
- One registration for ACA’s Essential Collection Skills & Techniques and the FDCPA Essentials for Collectors online seminars.
- Access to one PCS Certificate exam.
You will learn to:
- Overcome difficult objections during the collection call.
- Collect more.
- Decrease consumer complaints.
- Increase your company’s collection rates.
- Maximize your dues investment.
The Creditors International division of ACA International is the credit industry’s source for information, training, networking opportunities and innovative business ideas. ACA International recognizes that credit professionals share much with the collection industry but that they also have unique needs. CI responds to these needs and gives creditors a forum to further their interests and shape the credit industry.
Individuals that earn a PCS Certificate are required to renew their designation every three years. To qualify for renewal, the PCS holder must submit the PCS Renewal Form with applicable fees and during the three year period, and participate in qualifying continuous education through ACA by attending ONE of the following: 1) ACA Annual Convention 2) ACA Spring Forum 3) ACA Fall Forum 4) ACA’s FDCPA Essentials for Collectors training 5) FDCPA-related teleseminars or 6) Re-take the PCS Certificate exam. For more information and a list of qualifying session titles, please visit: www.acainternational.org/pcs. For more informtion, vist PCS Certificate Renewal FAQ’s.
*Apply today! ACA’s membership year is Jan. 1 – Dec. 31. If you apply mid-year, you still pay the full package price. If a prorated credit on annual member dues applies when your membership is made effective, it will be reflected on your next year’s renewal statement. Package price only available to new applicants. Returning members may not be eligible for prorated credit. ACA reserves the right to determine membership eligibility. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Offer expires 12/31/2013.