If you’re ready to apply for membership, select your state on the map below to open a fillable PDF application. (Online applications are currently unavailable.)
Follow links to right, if you’d like to learn about the benefits of membership.
Look below the map to read some of the fine print.
Or you can give us a call at (952) 259-4206, as we’re happy to answer questions you may have.
Don’t see a map of the U.S.? Click here.
- U.S. Possessions - Application for companies in a U.S. possession or territory outside the 50 United States.
- International - Application for companies located outside the 50 United States.
Before You Apply:
- Units are your local source for information, education, networking, legislative advocacy and more. ACA company membership in the United States consists of this combined (ACA+Unit) benefits package. It is not possible to join at only one level.
- The Members’ Attorney Program is now a benefit included with company or creditor membership. If you are an attorney working at an office or firm holding a current company membership, complete and return a MAP participation form so we can grant you access to our attorney-specific online community.
- If your company has multiple locations in the United States under the same ownership, contact ACA’s Membership Department and let us tell you about our multi-office discount program.
- You may pay by check or credit card. ACA accepts MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
- The membership applications are in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. To open a PDF file, you need Adobe Acrobat software on your computer. To download a free version, visit the Adobe site.
Company Membership Dues Structure:
ACA company membership is available by location. Each office wanting ACA member benefits must complete an application and pay dues.
For companies in the United States, membership is a combined package of national plus unit benefits provided by 38 state and regional collectors associations (units) affiliated with ACA. U.S. unit dues vary from state to state and are paid in addition to the current U.S. national dues. Multi-office discounts are available.
For companies located outside the 50 United States, dues are $210 USD. At this time, there are no unit dues for international members.