Welcome! To open fillable PDF application, select link below that corresponds to location of your business. To apply online, select clipboard icon to right of map.
Don’t see a map of the U.S.? Click here.
- U.S. Possessions - Application for companies in a U.S. possession or territory outside the 50 United States.
- International - Application for companies located outside the 50 United States.
Before You Apply:
- Units are your local source for information, education, networking, legislative advocacy and more. ACA agency membership in the United States consists of this combined (ACA+Unit) benefits package. It is not possible to join at only one level.
- If your company has multiple location in the United States under the same ownership, contact ACA’s Membership Department and let us tell you about our multi-office discount program.
- You may pay by check or credit card. ACA accepts MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
- The membership applications are in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. To open a PDF file, you need Adobe Acrobat software on your computer. To download a free version, visit the Adobe site.
Agency Membership Dues Structure:
ACA agency membership is available by location. Each office wanting ACA member benefits must complete an application and pay dues.
For companies in the United States, membership is a combined package of national plus unit benefits provided by 42 state and regional collectors associations (units) affiliated with ACA. U.S. unit dues vary from state to state and are paid in addition to the current U.S. national dues of $300 (includes one person), plus $25 for each additional full–time equivalent employee up to a maximum of $2,500. Multi-office discounts are available.
For companies located outside the 50 United States, agency dues are $210 USD. At this time, there are no unit dues for international members.