EXHIBITS HAVE SOLD OUT!
However, ACA International invites you to sponsor at the annual Fall Forum conference, where you will find more than 400 professionals from many segments of the credit and collection industry, including asset buyers and sellers, health care collection professionals, collection attorneys, compliance officers and more.
New in 2011! A brand new Members’ Attorney Program session track will bring 100 more attendees to Fall Forum.
For pricing and agenda, download the full Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus today!
Special Discount: Companies that sponsor $1,450 or more will receive discounted registration rates at the rate of $370 for members or $555 for nonmembers. Regular registration rates are $590-$709 for members and $860-$1,039 for nonmembers.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Why Should You Sponsor at Fall Forum?
- Get a head start on qualified leads for 2012.
- Network with high- and mid-level executives in search of business solutions for our changing industry. On average, 50 percent of our attendees hold a vice president title or higher and 25 percent hold a manager position or higher.
- Get an exclusive attendee registration list with contact information, available only to exhibitors and sponsors.
- Meet attendees from across the country who could give you even more connections in their areas of the country.
- Enjoy a full schedule of networking opportunities with attendees.
- Do business in Chicago, which attracts high numbers of attendees for serious business and plenty of leisure.
Opening Welcome Reception - Sponsored by Fourscore Resource Capital, LLC
Special Event Wine Sponsor - Co-Sponsored by Streamline Capital Partners and The Law Offices of Brian S. Glass
Attendee Bags - Sponsored by Castel
Mini Agendas ($1,750)
Attendee Rosters ($1,750)
Lanyards - Sponsored by PCI Group
Thursday Lunch in Expo - Sponsored by Flock Advisors
Name Badges - Sponsored by PaymentVision
Program Book - Sponsored by Trott Recovery Services
Thursday Continental Breakfast - Sponsored by Northland Group
Pens - Sponsored by DANTOM Systems
Notepads - Sponsored by Marion Financial
Who Attends the Fall Forum?
Statistics from 2010 below do not include exhibitors.
- 193 companies were present from 40 states
- 31% attended for the first time
- By Member Type: 64% Agency, 14% Affiliate, 8% Asset Buyer, 7% Attorney, 4% Nonmember, 3% Creditor
- By Title: 49% CEO, President or Vice President, 27% Directors and Managers, 10% Other, 7% Attorney, 7% No Title Provided
Who is Already Signed Up to Exhibit & Sponsor at Fall Forum?