ACA’s collector-level training is interactive, scenario-based and available in many formats to suit your training needs. Make sure your collectors learn how to apply their knowledge on the phones by using ACA’s training and educational products.
1. FDCPA Essentials for Collectors helps colletors stay in compliance with the FDCPA by bridging the gap between understanding the law and applying it on the phone. This course is available online, face-to-face or as a CD-ROM.
2. Essential Collection Skills & Techniques provides real-world scenarios that hep your collectors learn how to effectively communicate and negatioate with consumers. This course is available online, face-to-face or as a CD-ROM.
3. Connect to Collect puts your collectors in real-world simulated calls, testing their ability to respond to different consumer personality types, overcome stalls, user proper word choice, take effective call notes and anticipate consumer behavior. Available as a CD-ROM only.
4. The Bigger Picture DVD provides a snapshot of the roll collectors play in recovering debt and improving the economy. Use the video to show your new hires and seasoned collectors how their success as collectors makes a difference to your company, your clients, consumers and the economy. Available as a DVD only.
5. Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) is ACA’s industry-recognized collector designation. Demonstrate to your clients that your collectors have what it takes to collect effectively and efficiently while staying in compliance with the law. Learn more about how to turn knowledge into recoveries with the certificate programs below.
The Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) certificate is for third-party collectors who master knowledge and skills learned through ACA’s Essential Collection Skills & Techniques and FDCPA Essentials for Collectors training.
Training option currently available for those working in Hong Kong and China:
The Credit & Collection Professional (CCP) certificate is for international collectors who through experience, continuing education and testing have demonstrated their knowledge of credit practices in their region.
All courses are developed by industry Subject Matter Experts and Content Development Experts. ACA Certified Instructors deliver courses online or face-to-face to give you accurate, complete and timely educational experiences.