The Certified Instructor designation is one of the most recognized and respected programs in the credit and collection industry.
All Certified Instructors agree to a Code of Conduct and sign an acknowledgment of ACA’s Policies & Procedures.
How do I become a Certified Instructor?
- Be in good standing with ACA.
- Hold a Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) or the Creditor Collection Specialist (CCS) designation.
- Show extensive industry experience through facilitating adult education.
- Complete Instructor Training Academy (ITA).
- Complete Student Teaching Assignment(s).