Campus ACA provides diverse educational and professional development opportunities, contributing to the quality of an organization’s business practices and to the knowledge and skills of a variety of positions within the credit and collection industry.
Explore Our Curriculum
When you attend ACA’s conferences, meetings and seminars, you can earn Professional Development Units (PDUs), which can be applied toward professional designations that match your educational areas of interest.
- The Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) certificate is for third-party collectors who master skills through ACA’s FDCPA Essentials for Collectors and Essential Collection Skills & Techniques.
- The Credit & Collection Professional (CCP) certificate is for international collectors who have demonstrated their knowledge of credit practices in their region. Currently available is training and credentialing in Hong Kong and China.
- The Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) Designation offers a comprehensive education solution designed to support those with compliance responsibilities in an organization.
- The Health Care Collection Management Designation provides training and testing to measure knowledge of health care requirements and professional practices in the collection industry.
- ACA’s Trainer Specialist Designation supports seasoned trainers through effective training techniques to facilitate ACA’s core collector programs, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Professional Telephone Collectors’ Techniques, within your organization. Upon completion of this training program, your collectors will qualify to test for the Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) Certificate.
Other Professional Designations
ACA’s Scholar and Fellow Designations recognize individuals for continued industry-specific education over an established period of time.
ACA Certified Instructors are tenured industry experts with a vested interest in training and development who achieve this designation after successful completion of ACA’s Instructor Training Academy and ongoing development of their knowledge in the credit and collection industry.
ACA’s annual awards recognize many of the association’s outstanding members who selflessly devote their time and talent to advance our industry.