To view current seminar offerings, visit the Event Calendar.
Advance your career by earning ACA’s Credit & Collection Compliance Officer, Health Care Collection Management or Trainer Specialist designations. More Details
1. ACA’s Credit & Collection Compliance Officer designation will help you take your company’s compliance program to the next level. Designed specifically for credit and collection professionals in compliance-related positions, you will need to complete the following courses and exam to earn the designation:
Download the CCCO exam application for more information. This program requires an annual renewal - download the CCCO Renewal Form for more information.
View a list of current CCCO Designation recipients.
2. ACA’s Health Care Collection Management designation provides training and testing to measure knowledge of health care requirements and professional practices in the collection industry.
- Health Care Collection Management - Online seminar, face-to-face seminar.
- Ethical & Professional Collections - Online seminar, face-to-face seminar.
- Data Security & Privacy - Online seminar, face-to-face seminar.
- Pass the HCM exam with a score of 85% or higher.
Download the Health Care Collection Management exam application for more information. This program requires a three-year renewal - download the Health Care Renewal Form for more information.
View current list of Health Care Collection Management recipients.
3. ACA’s Trainer Specialist designation allows you to teach ACA’s core collector courses at your own organization! Upon completion of this training program, your collectors will be ready to take ACA’s Professional Collection Specialist certificate exam.
*New Streamlined Prerequisites for Trainers:
To register for the next Trainer Specialist seminar, visit the Event Calendar. Download the Trainer Specialist exam application to purchase your exam or to learn more about the requirements. This program requires renewal every three years. Download the Trainer Specialist Renewal Form for more information.
View a list of current Trainer Specialist recipients.
Contact Information: Send your completed applications to fax: (952) 926-1624 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the ACA Event Calendar for the next available seminars!